The building, located next to the gallop, was erected in 1949 on a project by the architect Enrico Venturini and served to cover the guests of the pigeon shooting range from bad weather (today this discipline has been prohibited and replaced by skeet flying) as well as a place of entertainment for the casino's socialite clientele.
The building is made up of two levels and has a semicircular shape; on the ground floor the necessary equipment for the sport of shooting were placed while on the first floor, in the large terrace, a restaurant service was activated.
Subsequently, the building underwent several changes of destination, first becoming the seat of Venetian rowing activities and then a gym with a center for martial arts.
A recent reconversion project of the spaces transformed the premises into a place of culture and entertainment for the inhabitants. The renovation work initially concerned the first floor (2000) hosting the library, of which the island was lacking, and only recently (2013 - 2014), the ground floor was also renovated, creating a cultural center to be used for exhibitions, conferences and conferences.